LKQD® provides a suite of video advertising solutions to publishers and advertisers. The LKQD Platform is a leading video advertising solution for publishers which offers ad hosting, serving, and delivery via our tags, SDK, or Player API. This is powered by the best mediation possible across traditional and programmatic using LKQD's Universal Mediation methodology. Our mission is to provide a single advertising solution that truly streamlines digital video operations and provides a safe and effective programmatic marketplace for advertisers.
Supply Partnership Team
The supply partnership team focuses on building partnerships and strategies for new and existing publishers using the LKQD platform. The LKQD Platform provides a wide range of solutions, an advertiser ecosystem, and robust infrastructure that allow publishers to monetize their properties using video advertising. The publisher team focusses on securing new relationships with publishers, improving existing partnerships, and being thought leaders in the video space with technical and industry insights. The platform publisher sales team is responsible for building out the publisher relationship on LKQD and works closely with the LKQD operations team to help grow platform partners and execute business initiatives.
AREAS THAT APPLY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(what we’ll count on you for)
- Deep knowledge and comprehension of the online video advertising landscape, and its key trends and drivers. You will need to be an industry expert!
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate LKQD technology benefits and solutions to all levels of a client/partner organization, including C-level conversations with premium publishers, ad networks, and platforms.
- Drive senior-level conversations with customer organizations, including Strategic Partnership meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with existing and new partners.
- Establish best practices, recommend tools, and develop new processes for enhancing business workflows across the organization.
- Collaborate with demand development, operations, and product to identify and execute new initiatives.
- Refine inbound and onboarding sales process for efficient and positive customer experience.
- Set, manage and achieve quarterly targets for revenue and other business related objectives.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Sales / Business development experience in the online advertising space
- Experience with popular video advertising platforms and tools
- Understanding of ad serving, mobile video, programmatic, and video players
- Self-driven, Creative Thinker
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced growth environment
*This role is available at the Manager or Director level depending on expertise and past experience. The role will report to the head of Supply Partnerships and can be located from either of our offices in Orange County, CA, or New York, NY (Nomad district).
Tell us about your background and why you'd be a good fit at LKQD. We'll follow up with you to get a full resume and to discuss next steps.