LKQD® is a leading video ad platform for publishers offering “video everywhere” ad delivery through a proprietary VPAID compatible player, custom formats, and an enterprise ad server. Our mission is to provide a single advertising solution that truly streamlines digital video operations and provides a safe and effective programmatic marketplace for advertisers.
Client Services Team
We build an excellent product. We want to provide equally excellent service to go with it. The client services team works with hundreds of clients and partners around the globe to ensure their operations are running smoothly. The team focuses on providing informative and complete answers to every question. The goal of the client services team is to provide strategic insights, technical assistance, and operational support to the hundreds of happy clients and partners that use the LKQD Platform to power their business.
AREAS THAT APPLY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(what we’ll count on you for)
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (day-to-day conference calls and team meetings) and written forms (emails and presentations) with LKQD clients and partners.
- Effectively use screen sharing and web conferencing systems to clearly communicate and educate platform features.
- Quickly juggle multiple clients, projects, and questions to efficiently provide assistance to all clients.
- Enthusiastic ownership, drive, and support of client relationships, offering them strategic business insights, technical assistance, and excellent friendly service.
- Experience trafficking digital ad tags inside an ad server.
- Ability to diagnose simple and complex ad operational issues across trafficking and technical issues.
- Past experience with macro and ad tag configurations
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape.
- Help clients understand changes in competitive landscape, new product features, and industry trends.
- Announce and educate relevancy of new LKQD Platform functionality in relation to managed client-base.
- Record and escalate inbound client feedback and product suggestions.
- Prioritize and address issues with appropriate internal management, technical, and business resources.
- Share client feedback, suggestions, and issues during team meetings.
- Work in an open, fast-paced, and always-on environment
- Positive and solutions-oriented approach to issue tracking, management, and resolution.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
(proven performance in)
- Experience with digital ad operations
- Management of multiple client relationships
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Experience trafficking ad-tags within an ad server
- Experience with JoinMe or comparable web-conferencing and screen share technology
- Past experience managing ad operations for a publication or ad network
Tell us about your background and why you'd be a good fit at LKQD. We'll follow up with you to get a full resume and to discuss next steps.